[Kstars-devel] Problem with KDE 3.51 KStars source code

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Feb 23 19:57:09 CET 2006

Hello,

If you had downloaded 3.5.1 from KDE, you would not have these changes yet.

This is the status of the modcalcjddlg.ui file as of the official
tagging of KDE-3.5.1:
http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.5.1/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/tools/modcalcjddlg.ui?rev=500400&view=log

As you can see, the tagging of 3.5.1 was commit #500400, and it took
place on Friday Jan 20th.

Here is modcalcjddlg.ui in the 3.5 branch (which includes changes made
since the 3.5.1 tagging):
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/tools/modcalcjddlg.ui?rev=502688&view=log

The commits which addressed your bug report are:

500721: Sat. Jan 21 01:22 UTC
500929: Sat. Jan 21 16:03 UTC

So they are definitely not in "official" KDE-3.5.1.  Suse probably
grabbed 3.5-branch a few days after 3.5.1 was tagged, and made their
3.5.1 packages from that.

Jason