[Kstars-devel] herschel 400 image update

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Dec 29 19:09:14 CET 2006

Hi, All -

I'm putting up some more images today, so feel free to check out

http://burningc.freeshell.org/KStars/

later on. Just a reminder that the various "codes" in the "copyright info"
column are explained in the "key.txt" file.

I have let image-donators know that they can track which images I am
culling from their sites by checking this URL. A couple of them asked for
updates, etc and I thought this was a simpler way to handle it.

This is also a good way for y'all to let me know if you think the image I
have chosen for galaxy NGCxxxx is kinda so-so and could I please search
for another one. :^)

Happy holidays, all.

Regards,

Glenn