[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/tools

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Dec 21 15:28:29 CET 2006

SVN commit 615433 by harris:

Simplified the "Day Duration" calculator module.  Actually, while the
operation of the module is simplified, its fucntion has been expanded,
it now shows data for the Moon as well as the Sun.  I'm planning to
rename this module to "Daily Almanac"

There is now a "Location" button for choosing a place with the Location
Dialog (instead of entering Longitude/Latitude values).  As usual, I
removed the Compute and Clear buttons, and changing the input data
(location or date) automatically updates the output fields.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +107 -70   modcalcdaylength.cpp
 M  +5 -16     modcalcdaylength.h
 M  +664 -296  modcalcdaylength.ui