[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Dec 20 13:49:45 CET 2006

Hi Jasem,

Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Unfortunately, this will break the default INDI, and
> since I often sync between KStars INDI and SF INDI,
> this will create problems.

Ugh, what a mess.

> Is there a way to wrap '#include
> "kstars/config-kstars.h"' in an #ifdef specific for
> KDE/KStars build environment?

Maybe, but this doesn't sound like the best solution.  We really want to
keep the indi directory clear of build-specific stuff if we can.

A better solution would be to have the build system skip certain files
if HAVE_TERMIOS_H is false.  Do you think that's feasible?  I guess it
would just mean adding some "if(HAVE_TERMIOS_H)" conditionals to the
definitions of the various *_SRCS lists in indi/CMakeLists.txt.

(the if-statement syntax is a complete guess, BTW)