[Kstars-devel] Join the Kstars Data Team

Θόδωρος Θόδωρος
Thu Aug 31 01:32:28 CEST 2006

Hello people,

My name is Thodoros Xanthopoulos, from Athens, Greece.

I'm a computer teacher, and an old Linux user,back to the days of the
first SUSE Distributions.
Nowadays I use SUSE 10 , and I'm also an active amateur astronomer.

I find kstars a very good planetarium application that can be also
improved in the matter of astronomical Data.

I can help in mostly all the astronomical Data neccessary for kstars.

So, if you are still interested, I'm willing to help and participate!

Thanks

Thodoros Xanthopoulos
Athens, Greece