[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Aug 9 09:12:37 CEST 2006

SVN commit 571296 by harris:

Fixed several crash conditions related to tool windows.  It seems Qt4 is
a bit more picky about how things get deleted.

One case in particular gave me quite a bit of trouble: the ImageViewer
used to delete itself in its closeEvent() handler, but I couldn't make
this work anymore without causing a crash.  So instead of creating new
ImageViewers directly, I have added functions KStars::addImageViewer(
url, caption ) and KStars::removeImageViewer( ImageViewer* ) to manage
them.  KStars now stores a QList<ImageViewer*>, so you can have more
than one ImageViewer open.

Also made some of the tool windows non-modal, so you can keep using the
main window while they are open.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +62 -46    detaildialog.cpp
 M  +3 -3      detaildialog.h