[Kstars-devel] Spelling mistake patches

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Fri Aug 4 11:23:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

During the night I was going through spelling mistakes reported by EBN here:
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/kde-4.0/kdeedu/kstars/index.html

I corrected the mistakes in imageviwer.cpp and submitted the updated
file. But many more mistakes are reported in INDI and two in SatLib. I
have sent the patches to upstream. To the patches section on SourceForge
for INDI and to the Lin4Astro Yahoo Groups site for LibSatLib.

Maybe some of the developers here know people from theese two projects
so he could send them patches directly.

Should I also submit the updated files for INDI and Satlib to KDE SVN?

--
JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/