[Kstars-devel] KStars configure checks and CMake

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 30 13:23:10 CEST 2006

Hello dear KStars developers,

as kdeedu will switch soon to CMake, I see it still misses some confgure
checks.
I see KStars has some configure checks, all of them in kstars/configure.in.in,
and they are:
- a check whether timezones is int
- a check for libusb
- a check for v4l2
(if I'm missing anything please tell me)

I currently see that they are missing or poorly done (eg a simple check for
header for libusb and v4l2). I could help writing them with cmake, so we
could speed up the total switch from unsermaker to cmake, but I'd like to
know if they are still neded or so.

PS: please CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Regards,

--
Pino Toscano