[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/skycomponents

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Sep 15 09:27:22 CEST 2005

SVN commit 460782 by harris:

* Adding CoordinateGridComposite.  Instead of creating the coordinate
grid from scratch whenever it gets drawn, we are now storing it in
memory as a composite of CoordinateGridComponent's.  Each Component
represents one circle in the grid.  The composite which controls them is
not yet completed; I just added skeletal files.

* Fixed for-loop syntax in some components, and added destructor code to
delete pointers in QLists.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +2 -1      Makefile.am
 M  +10 -10    asteroidscomponent.cpp
 M  +12 -5     constellationboundarycomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      constellationboundarycomponent.h
 M  +8 -4      constellationnamescomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -0      constellationnamescomponent.h
 M  +69 -76    coordinategridcomponent.cpp
 M  +12 -2     coordinategridcomponent.h
 A             coordinategridcomposite.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             coordinategridcomposite.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 M  +14 -7     deepskycomponent.cpp
 M  +3 -1      deepskycomponent.h
 M  +1 -5      equatorcomponent.cpp