[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/skycomponents

Thomas Kabelmann tk78 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 25 18:06:42 CEST 2005

SVN commit 474155 by kabelmann:

Replaced in all ctors "SkyComposite *parent" by "SkyComponent *parent" as it's obviously wrong. Was a thinko of me. I just didn't replaced ctors with special parents like CometsComponent.

Fixed some unneeded checks like:
	if (foo) delete foo;
as foo is 0 if not initialized and delete will handle this case.

Removed explicite call of destructor in solarsystemcomposite.cpp. This will handled automatically by the virtual destructor and may crash.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +1 -1      constellationboundarycomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      constellationboundarycomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      constellationlinescomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      constellationlinescomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      constellationnamescomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      constellationnamescomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      coordinategridcomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      coordinategridcomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      coordinategridcomposite.cpp
 M  +2 -2      coordinategridcomposite.h
 M  +1 -1      customcatalogscomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      customcatalogscomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      deepskycomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      deepskycomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      eclipticcomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      eclipticcomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      equatorcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      equatorcomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      horizoncomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      horizoncomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      jupitermoonscomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      jupitermoonscomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      listcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      listcomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      milkywaycomponent.cpp
 M  +2 -2      milkywaycomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      mooncomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      pointlistcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      pointlistcomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      singlecomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      singlecomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      skycomponent.cpp
 M  +3 -3      skycomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      skycomposite.cpp
 M  +2 -2      skycomposite.h
 M  +1 -1      skymapcomposite.cpp
 M  +1 -1      skymapcomposite.h
 M  +1 -4      solarsystemcomposite.cpp
 M  +1 -1      solarsystemcomposite.h
 M  +1 -1      solarsystemsinglecomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      starcomponent.cpp
 M  +1 -1      starcomponent.h
 M  +1 -1      suncomponent.cpp