[Kstars-devel] LibSatLib : it's on way !!!!

jb ashashiwa at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 24 22:09:43 CEST 2005

Hi all Kstars users and developpers :)

As promise, a new Satellits position computing library is going to be
released !!!

Not in 1 day, 1 week... no no no ....
we plan for end of Novembre/December.
And we need your ideas/neurones.

At lunch : one lib, call LibSatLib.
One delphi/kylix demo
One C demo

Where : http://predictsatlib.sourceforge.net
only by cvs access. If you want a tar.gz say to us.

You have an english and a french page.

If you have time (4 seconds to compile top chrono), please look at code, look
at examples, see how it works. (we tried to comment...)
We need ideas to make a great library that could be use by every planetarium
software. Kstars and Skychart are obviously concerned.

We haven't opened mailing list at soon. Jason, Jasem : Can we flood here ?
otherwise you can flood on lin4astro at yahoogroups.com :)

Please keep us inform :)

Hope this will be useful !!!!

						Jean-Baptiste BUTET, Patrick Chevalley, Vincent Suc