[Kstars-devel] Menu Support for HA Rey Constellations

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Nov 21 03:35:59 CET 2005

Hi James,

You can submit patches this way, but we aren't developing features in
the 3.5 branch anymore, so your patches would have to be merged into the
trunk development branch (which will eventually be part of KDE 4.0).

I'd be happy to merge your patches, if you don't want to get the latest
SVN code.  If the files aren't too big, you can attach them to a post to
this list.  Otherwise, send them to me directly, or put them on http/ftp
somewhere and post the URL to the list.

thanks,
Jason