[Kstars-devel] Alternate clines.dat for HA Rey Constellations

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 11 05:30:48 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am planning to make an alternate clines.dat file that would contain
the constellation outlines given by H. A. Rey in "The Stars, a New
Way to See Them".

I saw in the archives that someone is working on other alternate
clines.dat files but I didn't see anything regarding the Rey outlines.

I'm posting this message in case someone else has already done this or
is in the process of doing it so we can avoid duplicated work.

Kudos to all the developers for creating such a wonderful, fun to use
program.  Thank you all very much.

--
Peace, James