[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Nov 8 06:04:06 CET 2005

SVN commit 478851 by harris:

Make StarComponent compile:

I removed all of the QAsyncIO stuff we had (FileSource and
StarDataSink) to asynchronously read in star data.  It was pretty nice
code, but these Qt classes were deprecated way back in Qt 3.0, so we
really can't use them anymore.  I am now doing a much simpler read
function using KSFileReader, with an occasional processEvents() to
keep the UI responsive.  The function
StarComponent::setFaintMagnitude() is responsible for reading in more
star data, if the new faint mag is fainter than the current limit of
the loaded star data.  Ww will have to see how this reacts to repeated
changes to the faint magnitude limit by the user.

Moved the functions related to color settings (StarColorMode,
StarColorIntensity) from SkyMap into StarComponent.

Draw functions use QPointF for pixel coordinates

Also:

+ Finally! Resolved compiler warning in Options.h by removing
unnecessary minimum-value tag in kstars.kcfg.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +4 -4      Makefile.am
 D             filesource.cpp
 D             filesource.h
 M  +1 -1      kstars.kcfg
 M  +5 -44     kstarsdata.cpp
 M  +9 -38     kstarsdata.h
 M  +123 -107  skycomponents/starcomponent.cpp
 M  +54 -7     skycomponents/starcomponent.h
 M  +0 -5      skymap.cpp
 M  +0 -31     skymap.h
 D             stardatasink.cpp
 D             stardatasink.h