[Kstars-devel] kstars-1.1-p1

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Mar 30 00:16:33 CEST 2005

I have released a patched version of kstars-1.1, which contained an
unfortunate incompatibility with KDE-3.3.x (the infamous "visibility"
problem).  You will find links to the updated tarballs on our homepage:
http://edu.kde.org/kstars/index.php#dl

If you have already downloaded kstars-1.1, you can download this small patch,
rather than downloading the whole thing again:
http://edu.kde.org/kstars/kstars-1.1.patch

To apply the patch, copy it into the kstars-1.1 directory, and type the
command: "patch -p0 < kstars-1.1.patch".  Then do the usual ./configure;
make; make install.