[Kstars-devel] Valid KStars script patch

Mike Diehl madpenguin8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 21:41:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

In my quest to create more useful scripts for KStars I've found that the
validation of the scripts to be limiting. So instead of sitting idle and
waiting for someone to fix this I decided to write a patch to allow scripts
to be run that are not created with the script builder. This is if the user
decides it's ok to continue. For the finer details of scripts that KStars
refuses to run, see my previous posts to this ML.

Anyway, here is the patch against svn, and btw I'm still quite new to C++ so
if my patch is pure garbage I apologize in advance. :)

Cheers,
Mike