[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri Jul 1 07:12:58 CEST 2005

SVN commit 430387 by harris:

The "QString SkyPoint::constellation()" function (which identifies
the constellation which contains the skypoint) now works for all points
on the sky.  However, it is now even slower to select objects in a given
constellation in the Observing List Wizard.

There may be a way to make the computation faster; I'm still thinking
about it.  If there isn't, I will have to add some kind of progress
indicator to the Wizard so people know something is happening when they
click on a constellation.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +216 -43   skypoint.cpp