[Kstars-devel] article for the Dot.

Pablo de Vicente p.devicente at wanadoo.es
Sat Jan 29 07:47:10 CET 2005

El Jueves, 27 de Enero de 2005 21:52, Jason Harris escribió:
> Hello!
>
> I just learned that KStars and Kig have won the QtForum.org programming
> contest!  I'd like to have a story about it posted on dot.kde.org, but I
> didn't want to just submit a story using the form without coordinating with
> Dominique and the Dot editors first.

Hello Jason,

  This is a fantastic news. I totally agree with Jasem, everybody who
collaborated with KStars should be greeted but KStars would not be possible
without Jason's perseverance, ideas, work and good leading. Jason makes
people feel comfortable in this team. Also thanks to you Jasem, for all
addons that have transformed KStars on a telescope control software. Guys, I
would like to meet you sometime in the future!.

Best regards

Pablo.