[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Jan 8 03:43:27 CET 2005

On Saturday 08 January 2005 05:22 am, Jason Harris wrote:
> This is so cool!  Really nice work, Jasem. :)
>
> On Friday 07 January 2005 06:41 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> > CVS commit by mutlaqja:
> >
> > Finished script builder tool support for INDI DCOP functions. Misc.
> > updates to the drivers. Please go over the device automation section
> > in the docs if you have time. Update kdeedu/doc/kstars

The cool thing is that Apogee, SBIG, and ACL support is under development
now :)

ACL is used in my observatories world wide to drive robotic telescopes. Along
with the recent device automation support, KStars will be a viable option to
serious amateur astronomers.

KStars will also make user migration to linux a painless process.

Clear skies,
Jasem