[Kstars-devel] last-minute bugfixes

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Feb 22 01:37:19 CET 2005

Hello,

Well, I managed to get through most of the QA list.  In addition to the
two commits I posted to the list, I fixed:

+ transient labels attached even when option turned off
+ Jumping focus position when tracking disengaged in
  Equatorial coords
+ IC objects were added to the NGC catalog
+ update map continuously when ">","<" held down
  (added processEvents)
+ LocationDialog: input focus to first data field when
  fields cleared
+ OpsColors: Disable StarColorIntensity when
  StarColorMode != "Real Colors"

Bugs I found, but could not fix:

+ Printing to file produces invalid PostScript/PDF!
  (gs/Qt/KDE bug??)
!!!===>>>Can you please try print-to-file on your system?<<<===!!!

+ The "focus" InfoBox sometimes becomes unstuck from
  the window edge
+ ExtDatePicker: Using the "Prev. Year" / "Next Year"
  buttons, it's possible to pick a date outside the
  defined limit (-50000 to +50000)
+ Set Focus Manually: If RA value out of range, it is
  silently reduced to the 0-24 range (should throw error)
+ LocationDialog: "Explain DST Rules" window too small
+ OpsColors: When a custom scheme is removed, then
  another added, the new custom scheme cannot be removed
  (Remove button disabled)
+ AltVsTime: Adding a custom object, both RA and Dec are
  reduced to valid range if given values are invalid
  (should throw error)
+ AltVsTime: due to a bug with how precession is handled,
  the same custom object can be added to the plot
  repeatedly by presing "Plot" again.
+ WUT: Should be non-modal

Sections of the QA list which I didn't complete:
+ INDI
+ Calculator
+ Details
+ ScriptBuilder