[Kstars-devel] FLI CCD indi control panel

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Feb 18 00:17:25 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <yagvoc-web at yahoo.it>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Kstars-devel] FLI CCD indi control panel

> You are the very welcome Jasem,
> I join a group of astronomy amateurs that have just
> bought a FLI CCD camera therefore, if you need to make
> some specifical tests on the INDI plugin let me know
> and I will try to perform them.

Hello Gaetano,

Yes that would be very useful indeed. I just need to update the CVS one more
time and you can go ahead and test it. As far as I can tell, the driver must
run as root, or have setuid. So you need to change the ownership of the file
to either root, or setuid. Try to run it first normally, if it doesn't
connect, then run it as root.

I'd like to know if there are any problems with it after all the patches it
receieved. I will update the CVS soon.

Thanks a lot :-)

Regards,
Jasem