[Kstars-devel] set the date - is it working?

Jason Harris jharris at as.arizona.edu
Thu Feb 10 00:13:39 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 04:05 pm, Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> My GOD I would never have been able to discover this by myself!!! thank
> you.

I agree it's not very intuitive, and I don't like anything to be non-intuitive
in KStars.  We could use ExtDateTimeEdit instead of ExtDateTimePicker (which
would be more intuitive, but less "pretty").  Or I could work on making that
date display actually do what Alessio and Jure thought it should do.

Any thoughts?

--
    Dr. Jason Harris
 jharris at as.arizona.edu