[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Feb 6 20:06:15 CET 2005

CVS commit by harris:

[Dis|En]able child widgets in the "Guides" and "Advanced" tabs of
the Configuration window, when the parent widget is [un]checked.

Since I need to subclass the UI-generated OpsGuides class, I renamed
it to OpsGuidesUI and named the new subclassed version OpsGuides (this
follows existing precedent for other Ops classes).

Translators: this will probably cause fuzzies, since strings that used
to be in "OpsGuides" are now in "OpsGuidesUI".  If it does more than
fuzzies, or if fuzzies are not OK, please let me know (kstars AT
30doradus DOT org).

(note: I had to remove "opsguides.ui" in a separate commit to get around
CVS restriction)

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org
CCMAIL: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

  A            opsguides.cpp   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
  A            opsguides.h   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
  A            opsguidesui.ui   1.1
  M +25 -1     Makefile.am   1.129
  M +23 -0     opsadvanced.cpp   1.4
  M +1 -0      opsadvanced.h   1.3