[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/tools

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Dec 20 01:57:04 CET 2005

SVN commit 489876 by harris:

Begin updating UI files in the tools directory.
Each custom widget has to be replaced with its baseclass, and then
"promoted".  Also, some widgets use the "Q3" compatibility
version of the class, and I am converting these to the normal version.
Notably, all group boxes are appearing as Q3GroupBoxes, which I replace
with QGroupBoxes.

It's a bit of a pain to do this conversion in designer for all of the
UI files.  It occurs to me it might be easier to edit the UI files
directly.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +458 -534  altvstimeui.ui
 M  +156 -141  argchangeviewoption.ui