[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/skycomponents

James Bowlin bowlin at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 14 20:09:43 CET 2005

On Wednesday 14 December 2005 11:39 am, Jason Harris wrote:
> I might have everything except the tools and indi working by then, but
> maybe not.

I would just need to have the parts I was working on working.

> Oh, I should also mention that I am going to be out of town for much of
> January (observing in Chile, then a meeting in Washington DC), and I won't be
> able to work on porting while I'm away.  I'm really starting to regret having
> a powerbook instead of a linux laptop :)

Did you know that Linus now develops Linux on Mac hardware?  Somebody gave
him some G5's and that is what he is using now.  For more info about your
laptop, you can Google(linux powerbook "dual boot").  Always backup all of
your data before repartitioning.

Thanks for the info about your plans and schedule.  I don't mind waiting.

--
Peace, James