[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/libkdeedu/extdate

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Aug 4 08:13:06 CEST 2005

SVN commit 442868 by harris:

libkdeedu/extdate for kde-4 now compiles.  I had to disable the
ExtDateTimeEdit class, because making it work is going to require a
major reimplementation.  Since we need this library in order to work on
the rest of KStars, I don't want to let this minor widget stand in the
way.

libkde/kdeeduplot already compiles, but there is still a compile problem
with libkdeedu/kdeeduui (specifically, the glossary widget that we use).
I will see if I can get that library compiling as well, then we can
finally start porting kstars itself.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

 M  +2431 -2228 extdatetimeedit.cpp
 M  +117 -293  extdatetimeedit.h