[Kstars-devel] script builder

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon May 31 19:52:16 CEST 2004

Hello,

The sbuilder crash is at the top of my todo.  It has something to do
with ExtDate.  I have been unable to work on KStars for the past week,
and this drought may continue for a few more days :(

Regarding exportImage DCOP fcn: currently, the exported image will have
the dimensions of the KStars window.  I will add dimension arguments,
but for now just resize the window appropriately.

Jason

On Monday 31 May 2004 04:36 am, Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> > I would like to use the new dcop function to create images, but I
> > don't know the parameters etc.....
>
> I solved the problem calling dcop from the command line, but the
> script builder' crash remains.
>
> PS is there any way, to tell the exportImage dcop call which
> resolution the exported image should have?
>
> ciao
> Alessio Sangalli

KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars