[Kstars-devel] Meade ETX105AT support?

sachdeva at collide.info sachdeva at collide.info
Wed May 26 13:10:54 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am compiling from sources. But one thing I dont understand, How
upgrading KDE 3.2.2 would help me solving the driver problem? Is it also
what you are looking at or am i missing some link?
I am still upgrading it to 3.2.2 as you mentioned and in case if the
errors still come I would get back.
Thanks a lot.
Kunal