[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu May 20 11:16:54 CEST 2004

CVS commit by harris:

Two things:

1)  Four new DCOP functions:

 + setColor( QString n, QString v ): sets the color named n to value v

 + loadColorScheme( QString n ): loads color scheme n (can be the text
    name or the filename)

 + exportImage( QString fn ): saves the sky image to file fn

 + printImage( bool usePrintDialog, bool useChartColors ): print the sky
    image, possibly showing the print dialog, and possible using the
    star-chart color scheme

 These functions replace some existing code, so some reorganization
 was required.  For example, slotPrint() now calls printImage().

2)  Additional commit for using KNewStuff to download "extra" data files.

 It doesn't work yet, but we now have a KSNewStuff class, and a
 KStars::slotDownload() function.  I am still investigating why it doesn't
 work, but since the problem is not harmful to the rest of the program,
 I am going ahead with the commit.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org
CCMAIL: alesan at manoweb.com

  A            ksnewstuff.cpp   1.1 [no copyright]
  A            ksnewstuff.h   1.1 [no copyright]
  M +3 -2      Makefile.am   1.116
  M +7 -2      colorscheme.cpp   1.21
  M +4 -0      colorscheme.h   1.10
  M +18 -2     kstars.h   1.69