[Kstars-devel] problem compiling cvs to add a little feature

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Tue May 18 23:18:00 CEST 2004

Jason Harris wrote:

>>I would like to contribute some work to Kstars. Now I've quite finished
>>with the new house and I should have more time for Kstars :)
>>

> Excellent!  If you want, you can start with improving the filtering in the
> Find Object window.  Or take a look at the "TODO" section of the 3.3 feature
> plan:
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.3-features.html

Yes but I need to be able to compile kstars at least :(

Another thing: I've never developed a KDE application, althought I've
used Qt in the past. When compiling a "test" Kstars tree, is it ok if I
specify a --prefix wich has nothing to do with the current KDE
installation to not mess up all the things?

thank you :)
Alessio Sangalli