[Kstars-devel] cvs problems?

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue May 18 00:02:08 CEST 2004

On Monday 17 May 2004 02:15 pm, Jeff Woods wrote:
> The past few days (since Friday), I've been having trouble pulling
> updates from CVS.  The error I get:

I've heard that the main anonCVS server has been down lately.  There's a list
of mirrors in red near the bottom of this page:
http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html

otherwise, you might have to wait a day or two.

regards,
Jason

PS to all:  I switched email providers over the weekend, and I suspect I lost
any mail sent to me since Friday.  It works again now, but if you sent me
anything over the weekend, please resend it.