[Kstars-devel] warning about CVS

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon May 17 06:56:32 CEST 2004

Hello,

Yesterday, binner committed a change to kstarsinit.cpp that will not
compile for you if you have not updated kdelibs since February.  He
added calls to the new function KAction::setCheckedState( QString ),
which sets the text to be displayed toggle-type menu items when they are
in their "on" state.

I will wrap these calls in #ifdefs, so that we remain compatible with
KDE 3.2.  However, that won't help people like me who have a somewhat
stale CVS.

Just a heads up.  Oh well, I guess it's time to upgrade again :)

KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars