[Kstars-devel] question about KSUtils::lagrangeInterpolation()

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun May 16 02:39:49 CEST 2004

On Saturday 15 May 2004 02:08 pm, Pablo de Vicente wrote:
> Can you change it, Jason?.

Yes, I will.  I am working on yet another big commit that will touch a
lot of files.  This one removes all time-related functions from
KSUtils, replacing them with functions in a new KStarsDateTime class.

regards,
Jason

PS- I also noticed some memory leaks in the new planet positions calc
module (some variables created with new, but never deleted), I'll fix
those with my commit as well.

--
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars