[Kstars-devel] KDE 3.3 Features Plan

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri May 14 09:05:36 CEST 2004

Hello,

An update on the 3.3 schedule:  The first feature freeze is on 1 June,
but anything listed in the "Planned Features" document can still be
committed until 22 June.

I have updated our entries in the 3.3 Feature Plan:
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.3-features.html

Please have a look and tell me if I have forgotten anything.  Or you can
edit the document directly.  On CVS, it is:
www/developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-features.xml

Some things I wasn't sure about:

Pablo, I listed the Calculator Batch Modes as "in progress", because
there are still two modules without a batch mode (Day Duration and
Julian Day).  If these modules don't need a batch mode, I will change
the status to "done".  Also, what is the name of the third calculator
module you are working on?

regards,
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars