[Kstars-devel] error running Makefile.cvs

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Mar 31 19:29:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

Here's what I get when running "make -f Makefile.am":

*** Creating Makefile templates
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am: Assembler source seen but `CCAS'
is undefined
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am:
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am: The usual way to define `CCAS' is
to add `AM_PROG_AS'
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am: to `configure.in' and run
`aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am: Assembler source seen but
`CCASFLAGS' is undefined
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am:
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am: The usual way to define
`CCASFLAGS' is to add `AM_PROG_AS'
kstars_head/kstars/indi/webcam/Makefile.am: to `configure.in' and run
`aclocal' and `autoconf' again.

So, following its suggestion, I added the line "AM_PROG_AS" to the end of
kdeedu/configure.in.in.  It runs without error after this change.  I didn't
commit the patch, just in case it is not the right fix.