[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Mar 16 00:37:14 CET 2004

On Monday 15 March 2004 03:22 pm, Jason Harris wrote:
> CVS commit by harris:
>
> The KStars Setup Wizard now has some actual functionality. You can set the
> Geographic Location, and launch the telescope setup wizard. I also added a
> "Download Extra Data" page, but it has no functionality yet.

The current telescope wizard is used to connect to the telescope and control
it immediately, the user may not want to do that. I'll add a page instead to
save the user's telescope preferences in the KStars Setup Wizard, so that
when users use the actual wizard, everything is preset for them.

clear skies,
- Jasem