[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jun 27 21:34:08 CEST 2004

On Sunday 27 June 2004 11:22 am, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> The Feb 9th 2004 version works correctly as expected, but the recent
> version doesn't.
>
> Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, I have just tried it, and can confirm that it works just fine with
the older kled.[h|cpp].

I tried to examine the diff between the two versions:
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kdeui/kled.cpp.diff?r1=1.28&r2=1.29&f=h
but I don't see anything obviously wrong yet.

We should submit a bug report and/or post to kde-core-devel.  I'm going
to try to make a simple program that illustrates the problem.

KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars