[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Jun 14 07:40:34 CEST 2004

CVS commit by harris:

Removing compiler warnings.  Other than INDI, we now have only one
compiler warning:
"skypoint.cpp:229: warning: unused parameter `bool includePlanets'"

includePlanets is a parameter for the function SkyPoint::updateCoords().
It is unused in this function, but is used in the overloaded
KSPlanetBase::updateCoords().  I could add some trivial use of
includePlanets to SkyPoint::updateCoords(), but since this function
is called quite frequently, I would rather have the warning message.
Does someone know another way to silence the warning?

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +6 -6      deepskyobject.cpp   1.7
  M +1 -1      deepskyobject.h   1.7
  M +2 -2      fovdialog.cpp   1.8
  M +6 -7      skymapdraw.cpp   1.67
  M +1 -1      tools/modcalcgalcoord.cpp   1.24
  M +1 -1      tools/modcalcplanets.cpp   1.4
  M +1 -1      tools/modcalcsidtime.cpp   1.35