[Kstars-devel] Error in ksnewstuff.h file.

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jun 12 00:35:03 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 04:03 am, sachdeva at collide.info wrote:
> Hi Jason,
> As you mentioned I upgraded the kdelibs from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 and did make
> clean and starting building kstars from the first step. I am getting the
> same errors once again. Couild you please let me know which version of
> kdelibs are you using and did you download it from KDE CVS ?
> here is my version.
> [root at balvenie kdeedu]# rpm -q kdelibs
> kdelibs-3.2.3-1.0.rh90.kde

Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time, if you want to compile the latest KStars from
CVS, you will also need to have the latest kdelibs from CVS installed.
kdelibs-3.2.3 is not good enough.  If you do not want to use kdelibs from
CVS, then you should use the kstars that comes with kdeedu-3.2.3, as Heiko
suggested.

Note that it is possible to install KDE from CVS and keep your current
KDE-3.2.3 installation at the same time.

regards,