[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars/tools

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Jun 7 17:32:37 CEST 2004

CVS commit by harris:

Fixes to layout of calculator modules.  All dmsBoxes now have a minimum width
of 100 pix.  There were some group boxes that did not have a layout.  I
rearranged widgets in the new planets module a bit.

One remaining issue:  In the Sidereal Time module's batch mode, if you reduce
the width of the window, the widgets in the top group box overrun the box edge.
I don't understand why this is occurring; that box has a layout, and in fact I
tried several different layout strategies, but they all had this problem.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +1 -1      argexportimage.ui   1.3
  M +1 -1      argloadcolorscheme.ui   1.2
  M +1 -1      argprintimage.ui   1.3
  M +1 -1      argsetcolor.ui   1.3
  M +35 -8     modcalcangdistdlg.ui   1.3
  M +54 -6     modcalcapcoorddlg.ui   1.18
  M +119 -17   modcalcazeldlg.ui   1.15
  M +130 -99   modcalcdaylengthdlg.ui   1.9
  M +195 -235  modcalceclipticcoordsdlg.ui   1.3
  M +72 -54    modcalcgalcoorddlg.ui   1.18
  M +15 -3     modcalcjddlg.ui   1.10
  M +1104 -832 modcalcplanetsdlg.ui   1.3
  M +165 -87   modcalcsidtimedlg.ui   1.12