[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jun 6 18:46:32 CEST 2004

Hi Pablo,

My only guess is that KStars is installing to the wrong directory,
although that seems unlikely.  Can you remove the KNewStuff section
from your kstarsrc file, and try downloading something again?  Make
sure you've launched kstars from a terminal prompt, and look for the
output message: "emitting dirty: ".  Is the path that follows the
correct $KDEHOME/share/apps/kstars path?

Jason

--
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars