[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jun 5 08:45:34 CEST 2004

CVS commit by harris:

1. We now have a fully functional "Get New Stuff" tool.  You can invoke it from
the File menu, or by pressing Ctrl+D.  It is also incorporated into the KStars
Startup Wizard.

2. The Startup Wizard will now run automatically the first time KStars runs.
Because the Telescope Wizard doesn't really belong in the Startup Wizard, I
have removed that page.  (It still exists in the UI file, in case we ever want
someting similar).

3. I added a Status Bar to the ImageViewer.  The statusbar shows a credit line
for the displayed image, including information on usage restrictions.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +29 -12    imageviewer.cpp   1.18
  M +3 -3      imageviewer.h   1.6
  M +84 -4     ksnewstuff.cpp   1.2
  M +13 -2     ksnewstuff.h   1.3
  M +7 -3      kstars.kcfg   1.12
  M +2 -0      kstarsactions.cpp   1.107
  M +12 -10    kstarsdata.cpp   1.133
  M +4 -3      kstarsdata.h   1.83
  M +10 -5     kstarsinit.cpp   1.95
  M +13 -2     kswizard.cpp   1.4
  M +29 -103   kswizardui.ui   1.7
  M +10 -4     skymap.cpp   1.133
  M +20 -0     skyobject.cpp   1.42
  M +4 -0      skyobject.h   1.41
  M +1 -1      data/Makefile.am   1.45
  M +1 -1      indi/webcam/Makefile.am   1.6
  M +13 -12    tools/lcgenerator.cpp   1.18