[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/doc/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Wed Jul 14 09:01:16 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 3:22 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> [...]

Ok, I committed the changes to INDI, but didn't have time for the FITSViewer.
I'm not sure if I should write something now, or just wait for the next
release. Sorry I couldn't make it all, I'm very busy these days after
graduation, and I will be leaving to Kuwait (for good) in less than a week,
so you guys can imagine the mess :-)

Regards,
Jasem