[Kstars-devel] KDE_3_2_BRANCH created!

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jan 18 00:05:40 CET 2004

Hello,

Coolo has created the KDE_3_2_BRANCH tag.  This means that we can now
make commits to HEAD without any restrictions.

However, do not make any commits to KDE_3_2_BRANCH yet; that branch has
inherited the deep freeze :)

In fact, maybe it's a good idea to keep waiting on our uncommitted bug
fixes.  If we can commit to both HEAD and BRANCH at the same time, we
don't run the risk of forgetting to backport to BRANCH when it becomes
unfrozen.

But if you want to commit new features to HEAD, go right ahead, because
they won't be backported to BRANCH anyway :)

regards,
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars