[Kstars-devel] Calc module

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Feb 21 08:00:42 CET 2004

Hello,

I tried to use the calc module today, and as soon as I click on "Apparent
Coordinates", KStars crashes. From a quick look at the backtrace, it seems it
had to do with my theme Plastik, so I chanegd the theme and KStars didn't
crash; I guess it's a bug in Plastik, anyone else using Plastik?

I have one wish list for Pablo :-)  Can you add a switch in Horizontal
Coordinate module as to choose which input is used for the calculation (i.e.
convert Horizontal to Equatorial or vice versa) ?

cheers,
Jasem