[Kstars-devel] Re: KStars and webcams

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Dec 13 20:55:04 CET 2004

Hi Bill,

Carsten forwarded your question about KStars to me.  As of KDE 3.3, KStars
does support webcams, as long as the camera works with Video4Linux.  In
addition, we support some extended features in Phillips webcams.

Good luck with your move to Linux, and let us know if you have any other
KStars questions (kstars-devel at kde.org).

regards,
Jason