[Kstars-devel] kstars is great :)

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Aug 28 23:42:20 CEST 2004

Until 3.3 was released, there was only 1 choice: Qt designer
(executable: "designer").  However, now there is a KDE replacement
called kformdesigner that looks promising, but is actually not quite
ready for general use, IMO (for example, there's apparently no way to
break a layout).  There is also a designer-like kpart that is embedded
in kdevelop, I can't remember what that's called right now.  I think
that it may eventually be replaced by kformdesigner, but I am not sure.

Anyway, for now, I would just use Qt designer.

Jason