[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Aug 16 05:17:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

Slight mistake on my part.  This commit message:

On Sunday 15 August 2004 05:08 pm, Jason Harris wrote:
> Printing fix: When original color scheme is restored, restore the
> original star color intensity as well.
>
> (TO BE BACKPORTED TO 3_3_BRANCH)

Only applies to this file:
>   M +2 -1      kstarsdcop.cpp   1.31

I meant to do separate messages for each of the changes I made, but I
accidentally just did a "cvs commit".  Here are the real commit
messages:

>   M +39 -13    opscolors.cpp   1.6
>   M +2 -0      opscolors.h   1.3
Make "Star color mode" and "Star color intensity" widgets in the ops
dialog colors tab functional again.
Also, the "Remove Preset" button is disabled on startup.
(TO BE BACKPORTED)

>   M +5 -1      skymap.cpp   1.146
Kludgy fix to update the "tracking" button icon in the toolbar.  I
thought simply updating the state of the KToggleAction would update the
toolbar icon, but it does not (the menu icon *is* automatically
changed).  The current solution is kludgy, because the toolbar button
is referred to by ID number, not action name.
(TO BE BACKPORTED)

>   M +6 -1      tools/scriptfunction.cpp   1.6
Wrap function arguments in quotes when they contain a space.
(TO BE BACKPORTED)

sorry about that,
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars