[Kstars-devel] big commit pending

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Apr 7 21:13:50 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have a rather extensive commit pending that I wanted to warn people about.
Most header and source files will be affected.  I am following a suggestion I
read in the "C++ Pitfalls" article that appeared on dot.kde.org recently:
that header files should forward-declare classes rather than #include-ing
them directly as much as possible.

Basically, I am doing this for all of our classes, and cleaning some things up
along the way (removing unused functions, removing unused headers, adding
DOxygen comments, etc).

If you have changes you need to commit, and would like me to hold my commit
until yours is in, let me know.

thanks,
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars