[Kstars-devel] default setting for faint limit

Thomas Kabelmann thomas.kabelmann at gmx.de
Mon Sep 15 19:18:00 CEST 2003

Hello Jason,

I will fix the dynamic reloading code, but currently I can't compile KStars
and I don't have time to fix it. At beginning of October I will have time and
fix it immediately.

I would agree to lower the default value to 8.0 because the lower memory
consumption and the faster repaint of skymap.

regards,
Thomas